Big News! In less than 3 weeks we will be running an intensive two day Thrive Bootcamp hosted by Rob Kelly, in Cambridge.
We have been promising it for months, and we’re very excited to announce that we have now booked a two-day event in Cambridge, for Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th February 2016. If you want to kick-start a lasting change in your life and learn to thrive, book now!
At the two-day event in Cambridge, Rob Kelly will guide you through the Thrive Programme from start-to-finish, with opportunities for questions, discussion and some group-based activities. Our intention is to teach you all you need to know to understand The Thrive Programme, so you can leave knowing how to apply it straight away. This is ideal for anyone who has (or has not) read the book at home, or has been held back in life for whatever reason. Whether or not you have had treatment or psychological interventions before (perhaps CBT, psychotherapy, NLP, hypnotherapy or counselling), come along and learn how to thrive.
You will need a copy of The Thrive Programme manual, which you can order direct from here. There is no need to read the book in advance.
At the end of the weekend you will leave feeling invigorated and confident that life will not get the better of you; more to the point, you will get know how to get the best out of life. You will leave ready to face life with optimism, enthuasiasm and hope, feeling keen to embrace change.
The Thrive Programme is not therapy; we will not be doing anything ‘to’ you but we will give you the knowledge, skills and understanding that is proven to get people thriving.
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to thrive: how to be emotionally and psychologically resilient
- Anyone who wants to live the life they want to and wants the tools to make it happen
- Anyone suffering unhelpful symptoms that are stopping them moving on in life (including anxiety, emetophobia (fear of vomiting), stress-related illness, chronic fatigue, obsessive disorders, depression)
- Anyone wanting to reach a goal – lose weight and maintain it, sleep better, climb a mountain, change careers
- Friends and family members of anyone suffering
- Professionals interested in the study of The Thrive Programme
This event will set you on a six week – supported – programme to COMPLETELY change your life.
The event brings Rob Kelly’s Thrive Programme to life and enables you to understand how to put it into practice
What is the workshop all about?
This exciting workshop will give you a complete overview of how to really Thrive in life, with an opportunity to have your questions answered by Rob Kelly. Rob’s engaging, enthusiastic (and sometimes irreverent) approach will leave you feeling empowered and capable, with an in-depth understanding of how you can learn to change. The day will include lectures, interactive questionnaires and insider knowledge on how to get maximum benefit from The Thrive Programme.
In 2015 we organised a number of Thrive seminars nationwide and the feedback from these was overwhelmingly positive, with 100% of respondents claiming they would recommend the event to a friend.
In places the workshop maybe quite challenging… but don’t let that put you off. Anyone, any age can learn to Thrive. We look forward to seeing you in Cambridge next month!
The course will include:
- Overcoming any issues with the Thrive Programme
- The Thrive Formula – how to effectively apply it to yourself
- Understanding your psychological foundations – and why they are the root to your success
- Why it’s not about YOUR past
- Learn how to build a strong Internal Locus of Control – particularly around your self-esteem
- Unhelpful Thinking Styles – how to use them to your advantage
- How to identify the key areas that YOU need to focus on
- The role of significant others, unhelpful ‘support groups’ and other people who have inadvertently helped you to maintain and symptoms you have
- Understanding and reducing perfectionism and obsessive thinking
- Master some powerful techniques to help manage your thinking
- Getting 100% over your symptoms, not just ‘a bit better’
- Question and answer session (there will opportunities to ask questions throughout the day, and to chat to Rob Kelly and other Thrive Consultants)
- Overcome common mistakes people make when applying the programme
- Really take charge of your life, and Thrive!
Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th February 2016
The training will start at 09.30 and finish around 17.30
The Holiday Inn, Impington, Cambridge.
What to Bring:
Bring your copy of ‘Thrive’ (available here): to gain maximum benefit from the training day, you need to have studied the book beforehand. It is not essential to have completed all the exercises, actions and quizzes prior to the training day. Full course notes will be available to download from the website after the event.
Tea/coffee and lunch will be provided both days.