Special Fitstart Event – ‘Thriving in 30 days’
Hello and welcome!
Hopefully by now you will have heard from other FITSTART Members/Staff just how powerful and liberating The Thrive Programme is for people?
I’m REALLY excited to say that we have partnered up with Fitstart to create a bespoke three-day experiential training course open only to Fitstart Members and their families/friends.
The training takes place on three Sundays in October – starting a week after the Fitstart Annual Awards – on the 9th, 16th and the 30th, at The Hilton Hotel, Watford, from 1pm-6pm each day.
This is a unique opportunity to be taught how to thrive from the creator of the programme, Rob Kelly.
During the training you will learn how to:
- Focus your mind on achieving your weight-loss and fitness goals, quickly and easily
- Overcome symptoms such as: depression, anxiety, phobias, fears, sexual problems, eating disorders and stress-related problems
- Create high, stable self-esteem that doesn’t rely on other people or other external factors
- Defeat any social anxiety or ‘performance-related’ worries and resist other social pressures
- Have very strong self-belief and resilience
- Change any limiting or unhelpful beliefs into powerful and helpful beliefs
- Develop a high level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Identify and change and unhelpful thinking styles into helpful ones
- Set and achieve personal goals
- Take control of your life and learn to THRIVE
There are a limited number of places on this course and therefore you need to book your place asap!
The usual cost of a three-day Thrive course is between £1200 and £1500 (see here for other courses) the Fitstart special price is just £800.
When? Sundays 9th, 16th and 30th October 2016 from 1pm-6pm
Where? The Hilton Hotel, Watford.
Questions? Email Rob or call him on 07971006747
Book your place: To book your place please pay a £100 deposit now – using the paypal link below. The balance is payable on Sunday 9th.